Terms & Conditions
- Synnovate Institute of Research & Education (SIRE) grants you the access to the course material, which you have enrolled in, including quizzes, lecture notes, and discussion forums during the course period. If you cancel or complete the course in the middle of the course, your access will be canceled.
- SIRE collects and uses your personal information whenever you enroll in any courses. This information including your full-name, email address, phone number, profile image, and biography are collected solely to operate the SIRE website and deliver the services you have requested. SIRE also uses your personal information to inform you of other products or services available by SIRE. SIRE may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. SIRE will not sell or rent your personal information or use it in any other businesses.
- You are not allowed to publish or resell the course material you enrolled in, to anyone else during or after the course period. If any material is published by students, SIRE has no responsibilities about this material.
- You hereby acknowledge and undertake to treat all course materials as confidential and not to record, use or make copies or extracts thereof for any purpose. This acknowledgement and undertaking shall survive the completion of the course. SIRE and/or the Instructor shall have all remedies according to the Law of Ontario for any students’ failure to behave according to their acknowledgement/acceptance of these statements.
- You are not allowed to invite SIRE’s learners or educators to any other media or groups, share any links, and so on; through our media or in our online classes.
- If you breach these laws, your course will be canceled with no refunds
- When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method. You can refund your money in 72 hours after the payment, provided that the course has not started yet.
PMP Course: If you enroll for the PMP course, you hereby confirm to get a copy of PMBOK Guide 6th Edition and you are bound to the terms of PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.