(Synchronous Online Course)
- Tentative Starting Date: Aug. 23rd
- Day/Time: Mondays, 8:00-9:45 pm EDT
- Length: 10 weeks
- A “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to you, if you complete at least 60% of the course.
- The full price of the course is $150.
- Early bird registration fee for the 7 registrants is $120.
This course introduces students to REVIT software. Revit is a Building Information Modeler (BIM) software tool used by architects, structural engineers, mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers, contractors and interior designers. The tool facilitates building design and modeling and allows the disciplines to embed additional building construction and design information into REVIT documents.