Image Processing and Computer Vision in Python
Interactive Online Course
- Tentative Start Date: Winter 2021 Semester (whenever the minimum enrollment limit of 8 is met or TBA)
- Day/Time: Tuesdays, 6-8:45 pm EDT
- Length: 10 weeks (20 hrs)
- Instructor: Dr. Mohammad Baradaran
- A “Certificate of Completion” will be awarded to you, if you pass the final exam.
- The full price of the course is $130. If you register before Nov. 5th, you can register with $30 off (i.e. discounted price is $90).
- The lectures are in either in Farsi or English, but course material is in English.
- The course is associated with an R&D projects with specific benefits for students.
Part 1: Image Processing with Python (5 sessions)
- Basics of Digital image processing (Concepts of digital images, color spaces, filter, image processing tasks, different image formats, edges, image gradient, …)
- Different needed libraries for image processing (numpy, matplotlib, PIL, open CV)
- Reading, writing and showing images or videos in python
- Different image processing operations in python (thresholding, flipping, linear transformations, …)
- Applying different filters to images (denoising, blurring, edge detection, morphological transformations)
Part 2: Machine Vision with Python (5 Sessions)
- Concepts of different image processing and computer vision applications (image classification, object localization, detection, segmentation
- CNN application, CNN layer and training algorithm in image classification
- Benefiting CNN zoo (pre-trained CNNs) for image classification and fine tuning for a target task
- Introduction to pytorch and its modules
- Starting implementations by designing a fully connected network in pytorch
- Implementing a deep CNN in pytorch, from scratch, for image classification
- Implementing Deep AutoEncoders for image reconstruction
Curriculum is empty
2 students enrolled.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings